Father’s Day writing prompts are a great way to keep kids writing in June without the hassle of formal lessons!
Father’s Day is a time when kids get to show appreciation for their fathers. All of the hard work put into parenting is returned on this day. Heartfelt gifts of candy, homemade ties with words of appreciation written, or yard signs commemorate Father’s Day.
Another way to honor a father is to add his wonderful character qualities and parenting style to paper with pen and ink. There are so many ways to express love and appreciation, but none hold more sentiment than written praise.
Cards from stores are tossed, but writing down how a dad is special will be cherished.
Father’s Day Writing Prompts
- What animal is your dad like?
- What is the funniest thing your dad has ever done?
- My dad is a superhero because he…….
- My dad is special because…..
- I like Father’s Day when …..
- What is your favorite memory of your dad?
Random Father’s Day Prompts
- My dad is the best dad in the world because….
- What I admire most about my dad is …..
- My dad is funny because he can…..
- Why my dad should win the Father of the Year award.
Father’s Day is the perfect day to remember and write our appreciation for dads.
Although, each day we should appreciate them and all of their hard work. Fathers represent so many good characteristics that we grow up with and remember.
With this list of Father’s Day writing ideas, homeschool kids should be convinced to write.