Routines are good, but ruts are deadly.
Break out of your homeschool blahs or prevent them altogether with these creative learning ideas.
With the over 230 different activities outlined in this free digital guide, there is a fresh idea for every day of your school year with plenty to spare!
Six Categories of Activities
We divided these ideas into six categories depending on what kind of activity you want:
Keep it Varied to Banish Blah
Remember that novelty is a big attraction for any of these activities, so don’t use any one idea too many times or it will become as boring as the workbook pages were. Switch it up, and keep them wondering in anticipation “What does mom have planned for homeschool today?”
Activities for Ten Different Academic Areas
To help you plan, each activity has icons indicating what subjects it works best for. Many of the activities will work for any subject! So you can occasionally reuse your favorites in a new context.
Now go be a homeschool hero, mom! Save your kids from the tyranny of homeschool blah. Just fill out the form below to sign up for our email list, and you’ll have access to the free guide.
[If you already a subscriber to our email list, you will need to sign up with a different email in order to trigger this offer to send to your inbox again. Here’s a trick to use with your gmail address.]
You are going to be a homeschool hero with these ideas! Enjoy them and let us know how they improve your kids’ motivation and learning tagging us on Instagram @ihomeschoolnetwork.
- Would You Rather? Christmas Edition - December 6, 2020
- Would You Rather…? History and Science Discussion Prompts - December 5, 2020
- Banish Blah: Over 200 Teaching Ideas to Motivate Homeschool Kids & Make Mom’s Job Easier - December 5, 2020
- Free STEM Morning Board Printables - December 5, 2020
- Free All About Me Printables for Back to School - December 4, 2020
- Free Holiday Fact Cards for Thanksgiving and Christmas - October 29, 2020
- Fall 2020 Homeschool Jackpot Giveaway - October 14, 2020
- Virtua Education: Online Homeschool Curriculum Review - September 30, 2020