This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy for more details
This free download contains printables to
- graph the weather
- learn a STEM word of the day
- review an “on this day in STEM history”
- learn a shape of the day
- learn a money of the day
- learn a fraction of the day
Enliven your daily STEM education with these free printables that are perfect for a morning/breakfast board.
Sign up to our newsletter to get your printables today.
We know you are a busy homeschool parent (just like us), so we will send you only valuable content that will help you along this path of educating your children at home. We’ll send you one email each week with the latest blog posts, any giveaways (so you can be first to enter), and a few tidbits from the bloggers in our network. Of course, you may unsubscribe at any time.
As an additional thank you for joining us and becoming a part of our community, you will receive our much-loved mini book, Banish Blah: Over 200 Teaching Ideas to Motivate Homeschool Kids and Make Mom’s Job Easier.
- Free STEM Morning Board Printables - March 13, 2019
- Would You Rather Questions for Kids: Autumn Themed - September 21, 2018
- Fabulous Fall Fun Facebook Party - September 10, 2018
- Back to Homeschool Gift Basket Giveaway Event - August 6, 2018
- 101 Reasons to Consider - February 12, 2018