Homeschool moms are busy women. Add blogging to that mix and sometimes we need just a little help. Today, the iHomeschool Network bloggers are getting some blogging help from their family members. See what blogging is like from the perspective our our kids or husbands.
- How I Organize My Classical Conversations Homeschool Notebook — Annie and Everything
- What Life is Really Like for a Homeschooling Family (according to my kids) — Adventures in Mommydom
- 17 Reasons to be Thankful for Homeschooling – Family Style Schooling
- Questions for a Classical Conversations Challenge Student – Family Style Schooling
- Life with Autism: A Sister’s Perspective – Embracing Destiny
- 5 Ways to Bless Your Pastor – Life at the Table
- Thoughts on Homeschooling (by a seven-year-old) – Enjoy the Learning Journey
- Leo’s Lounge – My Little Poppies
Thank you to this linkup’s sponsor, Fascinating Education, where learning science has never been easier. Fascinating Education uses an audio-visual technique to teach science in a step-by-step manner using plain English and clear illustration. This “right-hemispheric” learning approach takes advantage of the brain’s ability to process images more efficiently and more effectively than just reading text.