Looking for ideas to bless the homeschooling mom in your life? Kids and dads, take note! These ideas are perfect for filling up the homeschool mom’s stocking this Christmas.
The Perfect Stocking Stuffers for Homeschool Moms
Perfect for keeping coffee hot long after the breakfast stampede, or protecting drinks from little hands, a snazzy new travel mug is essential.
Banish chapped lips with these fun lipglosses for mom.
9. Her Favorite Books T Shirt
As a mom, there are some books you know by heart, having read them aloud hundreds of times. Celebrate by gifting Mom with a family favorite, like The Hungry Caterpillar and more.
Simple to slip into a stocking or Christmas card, a gift certificate to a local restaurant would be a welcome gift for a busy homeschooling mother. Don’t forget to include an offer to babysit as well!
Let’s hear from you? What are your favorite ideas for stocking stuffers for homeschool moms? Share your ideas in the comments!
- 10 Awesome Candy-free Halloween Treats - October 4, 2018
- 10 Homeschool Podcasts to Explore - August 30, 2017
- 10 Beautiful St Patrick’s Day Books to Enjoy with Your Homeschoolers - February 24, 2017
- 10 Christmas Stocking Stuffers for Homeschool Moms - November 22, 2016
- 10 Learning Games for Preschoolers to Enjoy - September 27, 2016