We often share tips & tricks, methods, curriculum and struggles association with homeschooling. But homeschooling is more than just what we do in school, it’s a lifestyle that goes beyond academics. Homeschooling comes to us from a place deep in our hearts. A desire, a need, to care for our children the best way we know how. It’s about providing for their unique needs, caring for their souls, protecting them from a potential harm, or even simply a hope to nurture them for a unique purpose, their own unique purpose. Homeschooling is much more than just academics.
As homeschool moms, we understand that your situation is unique to your family, ours are also. Which is why we know that homeschool means different things to different people. Today, we’re going beyond academics to share with you what homeschool means to each of us.
- 8 Signs You’re a Homeschool Mom by Laura Prater at Awe Filled Homemaker
- Aspergers, Homeschool, and a Battle of Wills by Laura Prater at Awe Filled Homemaker
- Encouraging Your Children to Pursue their Purpose by Sara at Embracing Destiny
- Growing and Learning Together as a Family Through Homeschooling by Rebekah at Faithful With the Little
- Have You Discovered the Freedom of Homeschooling? by Tara at Embark on the Journey
- Homeschooling for Discipleship by Alison at Learning Mama
- Homeschooling From A Biblical Worldview by Tatiana at The Musings of Mum
- Homeschooling Is … by Latonya at Joy in the Ordinary
- Homeschooling is Making My Kids Closer Siblings by Ashley at Forgetful Momma
- Homeschooling: It Is So Much More Than Academics by Christia at Faith Filled Parenting
- How a Social Day can Prepare Children for Christianity by Renée at Great Peace
- I Will ALWAYS Homeschool With a Christian Perspective by Michelle Caskey at Homeschool-Your-Boys
- Relationships are the Heart of our Homeschool by Sara at Embracing Destiny
- The Best Part of Homeschooling by Amber at Classic Housewife
- The Unexpected Blessings Of Being A Homeschool Family by Heather at Heather Gerwing
- What Child Led Learning Looks Like at Our House by Ashley at Some Random Lady
- What is Homeschooling? by Erin at The Usual Mayhem
- Why I am Thankful for Being a Homeschooling Mom by Betsy at BJ’s Homeschool
- Why I Homeschool My Gifted, Sensory Processing Disorder Child – And How by Ginny at Not So Formulaic
What about you? What does homeschooling mean for your own heart? Share your reasons for homeschooling, or, what it’s come to mean to you over the years, beyond academic studies. We’d love to hear from you in the comment section below.