Tis the season… Are you ready? The Christmas season is finally here! Now is the time to pull out the tinsel, the ornaments and the shopping list and get ready for family time and festive holiday gatherings.
The bloggers of iHomeschool Network are getting ready too. We’ve been prepping posts to inspire you through the Christmas season with this 5 Days of Christmas blog hop. Simply choose the topics below that you find most advantageous for your family and follow along with them all week long as they share their 5 Days of Christmas ideas, tips, and resources.
- Five Days of Classic Christmas Books and Activities for Kids by Leah at As We Walk Along the Road
- 12 Days of Christmas Around the World by Kathy at Cornerstone Confessions
- 5 Ways to Prepare for December Daily | A 5 Day Crafting Series by Stephanie at The House on Hillbrook
- How to Homeschool Through the Holidays Without Losing Your Mind by Dachelle at Hide The Chocolate
- 5 Days of Simplifying the Holidays from Erin at The Usual Mayhem
- 5 Days of Preparing for the Holidays With Your Teens from Pat at BreakthroughHomeschooling
- 5 Days of Christmas Science from Kim at The Learning Hypothesis
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments from Virginia at That Bald Chick
- 5 Days of A DIY Christmas by Amy at Amy’s Wandering
- 5 Days to Your Best Christmas Ever by Kristi at Savvy Schooling
- 5 Days of Gratitude and Giving by Sara at Embracing Destiny
- 5 Days of Life Learning Through Christmas by Bethany Ishee
Discover even more Christmas Inspiration with these iHomeschool Network Posts.
- 10 Christmas Activities for Homeschooling
- Cool and Amazing Homeschooling Ideas for Christmas
- Christmas Around the World
- 10 Christmas Stocking Stuffers for Homeschool Moms
- Christmas Break Tasks for the Homeschool Mom
And don’t miss out on this Would You Rather, Christmas Edition Printable.