This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy for more details
One of the best features of iHomeschool Network is our Homeschool Hopscotch. It’s when we dig into homeschooling topics to give you more information and more encouragement.
Hopscotch is fun school game. That’s why we at iHomeschool Network bring you our own version of a Homeschool Hopscotch. We share topics of interest that relate to informing or encouraging you as homeschooling moms.
Be sure to check out our complete collection of Homeschool Blogger Hopscotch Links from past Hopscotches.
Here’s how this fun hopscotch works. You hop from blog to blog as you discover a variety of topics that relate to your work as a homeschooling mom. You choose the topics you want to read, link to their post and each day they’ll add another link to the next post allowing you to hop through the week with them.
Let’s get on with this 2017 Homeschool Blogger Hopscotch
Ready? Set. Go…
Homeschool Curriculum & Resources
- 5 Days to Building Your Own Curriculum by Stacy at Intentional Mommyhood
- Best Tips and Tricks for Memorization in the Homeschool by Sara at Classically Homeschooling
- Easy Printmaking Art Lessons with Kids by Cassidy at Freshly Planted
- Hands on History: World War 1 Unit by Ticia at Adventures in Mommydom
- Homeschool for Free- Tiffany at Homeschool Hideout
- How To Teach Ancient Egyptian History In A Way Your Kids Will Love Series by Dachelle at Hide The Chocolate
- Teaching with Picture Books by Tara at Embark on the Journey
- The Mythological Secrets of the Greek Islands by Eva at EvaVarga.net
- The Ultimate Guide of Things to Memorize by Heidi at Starts At Eight
- Using Videos to Teach Science in Your Homeschool by Dianna at The Kennedy Adventures
Ages & Stages Homeschooling
- 5 Days of Homeschooling High School by Meredith at Sweetness and Light
- Everything You Need to Know About Learning Through Play by Leah at My Little Robins
- Preschool Unit Studies by Tara at Homeschool Preschool
- When Your Child Struggles with Reading: What You Can Do by Veronica at An Upstream Life
- 5 Days of Homeschool Methods by Sara at The Homeschool Post
- 5 Days of Hands-On Homeschooling by Sara at Embracing Destiny
- Our Journey with Waldorf and Homeschooling by Christia at Faith Filled Parenting
- Resources for Your Classical Homeschool by Dianna at The Kennedy Adventures
Resources & Tips For Homeschool Moms
- 5 Days of Rest and Refreshment for Homeschool Moms by Pat at PatAndCandy.com
- Catholic Saints Resources for Your Homeschool by Dianna at The Kennedy Adventures
- Handling the “Difficult” Student in Your Homeschool Co-op by Ginny at Not So Formulaic
- How to Homeschool Multiple Children Without Going Crazy by Shelly at There’s No Place Like Home
- 5 Days to an Organized Homeschool by Lesli at This Crazy Homeschool Life
- Homeschool Organization ~ 5 Days of Tools & Tips by Monica at Enjoy the Learning Journey
What’s your favorite homeschool bloggers hopscotch for this year? We’d love to know. Tell us your thoughts in comments below.