This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy for more details
Springtime. Isn’t it the best?
Spring means it’s time for all things bright colors, fresh new starts, and a chance to see the outdoors come back to life! It’s such a great time to dive into some fun spring-inspired crafts too, to mark the new season!
Springtime crafts are some of my favorite crafts to make and are usually the ones that make it to me must-keep-forever-and-ever box 😉 Aside from all its beauty and colorfulness – we also have St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, and Mother’s Day in the springtime!
Here are 20 super cute and fun springtime crafts for kids!
- DIY Tissue Paper Flowers
- Easy Paper Tulip
- Coffee Filter Peonies
- Egg Carton Flowers
- Spring Cupcake Flowers
Rainbows and clouds
- How to Make a Sharpie Mug (super cute Mother’s Day gift idea!)
- DIY Marbled Nail Polish Mug
- Heart Thumbprint DIY Platter (one of the sweetest DIY gifts I’ve seen!)
St. Patrick’s Day
- Homemade St Patrick’s Day play dough
- St. Patrick’s Day Hands Shamrock
- St. Patrick’s Day Sharpie Mug
- Easy-Stamped DIY T-Shirt (St. Patrick’s Day craft!)
What are some of your favorite crafts to do this time of year?