Springtime. Isn’t it the best?
Spring means it’s time for all things bright colors, fresh new starts, and a chance to see the outdoors come back to life! It’s such a great time to dive into some fun spring-inspired crafts too, to mark the new season!
Springtime crafts are some of my favorite crafts to make and are usually the ones that make it to me must-keep-forever-and-ever box 😉 Aside from all its beauty and colorfulness – we also have St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, and Mother’s Day in the springtime!
Here are 20 super cute and fun springtime crafts for kids!
- DIY Tissue Paper Flowers
- Easy Paper Tulip
- Coffee Filter Peonies
- Egg Carton Flowers
- Spring Cupcake Flowers
Rainbows and clouds
- How to Make a Sharpie Mug (super cute Mother’s Day gift idea!)
- DIY Marbled Nail Polish Mug
- Heart Thumbprint DIY Platter (one of the sweetest DIY gifts I’ve seen!)
St. Patrick’s Day
- Homemade St Patrick’s Day play dough
- St. Patrick’s Day Hands Shamrock
- St. Patrick’s Day Sharpie Mug
- Easy-Stamped DIY T-Shirt (St. Patrick’s Day craft!)
What are some of your favorite crafts to do this time of year?