This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our privacy and disclosure policy for more details
This is a Through the Eyes of the Student Week!
This week we want to see your homeschool through the eyes of your children. Give your children the camera and ask them to document their day by snapping photos of anything that shows what it is like to be a homeschooler.
Blog Hop Rules
- To add your link, click the small blue button that says “Add your link” at the very bottom of the post.
- Do not create an empty “placeholder” post to save your link high up in the blog hop list. If there is no substance or curriculum information in your post, it will be removed.
- You must link to your blog post permalink, not your blog URL. If you do not link to your POST, your link will be removed and you’ll have to come back and re-add it. Keep in mind that readers will still be visiting this blog hop months from now and if they click your link and end up on your blog homepage, they won’t be able to find your post. To find your post’s permalink: After you publish your post, go back to your blog and click on the post’s title. Copy everything in the top browser bar. Please see Darcy’s post on how to find your permalink for more details. For example:
Happy Not Back-to-School to you all!
Has your link been deleted?
If your link does not take us directly to a post that lists your own curriculum for the 2016-2017 school year, it will be deleted.
- Free STEM Morning Board Printables - March 13, 2019
- Would You Rather Questions for Kids: Autumn Themed - September 21, 2018
- Fabulous Fall Fun Facebook Party - September 10, 2018
- Back to Homeschool Gift Basket Giveaway Event - August 6, 2018
- 101 Reasons to Consider - February 12, 2018