Children are unique. Homeschooling provides the perfect opportunity to customize an education to meet the individual needs of each student. Join the bloggers of the iHomeschool Network as they discuss how they teach their children based upon learning styles and personalities.
- How I Homeschool My Child with SPD – Jennifer Janes shares how she teaches her child with Sensory Processing Disorder.
- How I Teach to Multiple Learning Styles – Alicia Hutchinson discusses catering to an array of learning styles within a family.
- How I Juggle the Needs of my Introvert & Extrovert Learners – On Education Possible, Susan talks about juggling the needs of both Introvert and Extravert Learners.
- Organizing the Unorganized Learner – Cindy West offers advice for getting your unorganized student to work in an organized way.
- How I Teach Active Kids Using the Charlotte Mason Method – Cindy West gives information on how she teaches active kids with CM.
- How I teach My Early Teenagers – Adelian Tandian has information for parents of young teens.
- How I Teach a Fidgety Child – Got fidgety kids? You are not alone. Dayna Abraham shares how she works through this situation.
- How I Teach Active Learners & Teaching my Distractible Child– Ticia Messing shares details on how she teaches her active and easily distracted learners.